LODZ – Day 2 of the World University Cheerleading Championship is waiting for you with another packed schedule full of live action. From 11:00 local time until 21:30, there will be six events plus the Closing Ceremony going on this Saturday. While yesterday’s performances count as 25% towards the total score of the tournament, today’s events add the remaining 75%.
Team Cheer Pom Doubles (11:00):
Team Cheer Hip Hop Doubles (12:30):
Team Cheer Jazz (14:00) including Doubles and Jazz awardings:
Team Cheer Team Hip Hop (15:30):
Team Cheer Team Pom (16:45) including Team awardings:
Coed (18:00) including Coed awardings:
Closing Ceremony (21:00):