The world’s student-athletes all have incredibly unique stories. These stories not only centre on their athletic achievements, but also on their education, aspirations, communities, and upbringings.
Media plays a vital role in communicating these stories and those of FISU’s work in growing and developing university sport around the world.
- FISU.tv – Watch livestreams and replays of FISU World University Games, World University Championships, University World Cups, and national competitions from around the globe.
- Flickr account – Access images from FISU World University Games, World University Championships, University World Cups, as well as FISU’s educational, ceremonial, and governance events.
- Multimedia rights request – submit for licensing inquiries related to FISU’s archive, live broadcast footage, and video content.
- News – Get the latest news on university sport related to FISU’s events and activities, as well as those from federations around the world.
- Social media – Follow events and activities and engage with FISU through our social media channels (Facebook | X | Instagram | YouTube | VK | Weibo)
- Multimedia and Broadcast Footage Request
The FISU logo, a dynamic uniting symbol of University Sport
The “U” is a powerful letter, representing university, our key field of activity. This U also stands for you, us, union, and universality, mirroring FISU’s commitment to inclusivity. We call it the “Dynamic U”. The emblem embodies the passion that empowers to overcome obstacles, go beyond limits and cross boundaries, in both sport and life.
The main colours of the emblem symbolise the universally of the sports world and have been a part of FISU’s visual identity since our founding in 1949. The mixed gradient represents our dedication to diversity, equality, innovation, and the joy of sport while creating and supporting the university sports community across the world.
FISU logo use
The FISU “U” is the official International University Sports Federation logo. This logo is used on all official communication – printed/mail/web – related to the International University Sports Federation.
The FISU logo and the designs of FISU sporting events are copyrighted. This means they cannot be modified in any way. Only FISU may authorise the use of its properties or delegate their use to an Organising Committee or a third party. In each case, the use of its properties must be done in accordance with the spirit and regulations of FISU. Any grant, license or commercial use must contain the appropriate FISU regulation and be respected by the parties concerned.
Additional FISU logo conditions of use
The logo and associated visual identity designs must be used in the same manner for all aspects of the event, whether printed or in any other form. The design may be in the language of the host country, but it must also appear in English and French unless otherwise authorised by FISU. The design of the event, along with the FISU emblem must appear on all official and promotional materials, and in all facilities and surroundings. The emblem of the event must be in accordance with these guidelines and be approved by the FISU Executive Committee. The use of the logo at an event is authorised for commercial purposes. In any case, the association with another name or logo may not alter the official logo; the name or logo may not exceed one-fourth of the size of the official emblem.